I wish I could give my experience with MFHL a ZERO.The process, which I ultimately decided to not complete after 3 and a half months, was the singular worst administrative process I have ever endured.

I was refinancing my home loan and wanted a short 10 year term which MFHL offered. I am a disabled veteran married to a Federal employee. We have excellent credit, never missed a prior mortgage payment, etc. MFHL asked for and we resubmitted multiple copies and versions of the same type documents over and over.

I was asked for proof of medical insurance in the PAST including while I was active duty in the military! I had to get letters verifying VA disability and military retirement and prove every month that the money was being deposited! The process was abnormally invasive, incoherent, bizarrely complex and the document control process was abysmal. I cringe when I think about what happened to all our personal data.

I had top secret security clearances my entire career and the information requested was above and beyond even that.I switched to corporate USAA and was conditionally approved in TWO HOURS!

Had an Experience with Military Family Home Loans?

Comments

Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Lending Club - Investment Service Review from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more NACA Customer Service Naca "As a licensed real estate broker with Opulence Real Estate Group, I have a love hate relationship with NACA. I personally purchased my home via NACA in 2009. I was..." Read more Sheffield Financial - SHEFFIELD'S PAYMENT SCAM?? LATE WHEN YOU'RE NOT Sheffield Financial "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more Experian - The free deep email web scan does not work Experian "Experian is currently promoting a deep web scan for your email and it sounds like a scam because I have submitted a second email and each time at the end..." Read more